Great for heart, great for bioflim producing bacteria too.

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most people think of EDTA for their heart but it's also great for many of the more sophisticated bacteria that produce biofilms (staph, ecoli, etc). EDTA interferes with the ability of these bugs to produce their protective biofilms, enabling your own good bacteria (if they haven't been killed off with antibiotics) to go in and deal with them. We have had several persons in our family afflicted with nasty gastro bugs and literally within a few hours of taking this product, they were turned around, happy and healthy again. Used this on three separate occasions where bacteria was suspected, it was simply an amazing turn around. It works.

Candida fungus

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I originally used this for metal chelation but have also found it to be effective to help fight candida in combination with a well known anti-biofilm enzyme (interfase, not sold on iherb). I combine those two things with a soil based probiotic called laterosporus which aggressively attacks yeast. This protocol has been the first thing in a year that's made a dent in my yeast problem. If you look online there are many scientific papers demonstrating EDTA's effect against candida with next to no human toxicity.

Chelation

Posted by Reviewer1356043 on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking 250mg. This product is a good value. My eyesight has improved using EDTA. I seldom wear my glasses in the house these days. I have improved at least two prescriptions in the last year.

Have not taken this brand yet

Posted by Reviewer1478000 on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taken Amermed EDTA 800mg and noticed the difference to energy levels in 3 days, warmer hands and feet. Father 76 also takes it, in 7 days his toes instead of being black from lack of circulation became pink again from taking EDTA under the tongue and letting it disolve.

Lowered everything on my CBC and lipids

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using chelation therapy and all my lab work came back within normal ranges this time and it's never been like that before. I have to check my lipids in a year and that's a plus! No statin drugs for me!! Praise God!

My Results

Posted by 5292151338246194968 on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this product to eliminate plaque in my arteries and it worked for me. I am a 62 year old woman. A year ago in March of 2015 I had some "Life Screenings" done and it showed I had "significant" plaque build-up in my left carotid artery. After not hearing back from doctor (Whom I had given these results to and finally figured they weren't viewed but just put in my file) I decided to try to help myself. I went down to our local health food store after a lot of research on something all natural that would remove plaque from you arteries and found this EDTA. The owner of the health food store explained to me that my arteries didn't get that way over night and that I'd have to take this probably at least six months. I figured that long or maybe even a year. So I took one capsule every night before going to bed for a year and went back for my screenings in Aug. 2016. I remember while the scanning was being done, it seemed to at least sound the same on each side; and a nurse came through while the guy was on the left carotid artery (the side that was significantly clogged) and I heard her say, "Beautiful". So this gave me hope I had done the job I had set out to do - clear out those carotid arteries. Before my results were mailed to me, I received an email telling me not to worry, but they were unable to get an accurate reading on the carotid artery test and that they wanted to reschedule me to do it again - at no cost to me. It was rescheduled Sept. 9th, 2016 and I told the girl that was doing the scan what I had been taking and that it was my prayer the reason they claimed they didn't get a good reading was because they had no explanation of why it had gotten better or was gone; and I told her how the nurse had come through while the last guy was scanning the left artery (the one that was so severely clogged) and had said, Beautiful - giving me the hope it was gone. The lady doing this second screening explained to me that usually when your arteries get clogged, they don't get better - they get worse and if what I had tried worked- they probably did think the first test was unreadable or done wrong. After her screening was over she told me I was right - that she didn't see any clogging on either side. Then when my test result came through for that screening, they had me down as mild clogging. I still find it strange that this last lady doing the last test told me she found nothing; but yet my test result came back as mild. Oh well, at least I know I did improve it regardless, by taking this EDTA because even if they're correct on the mild clogging - I've improved by 3 levels from Significant down to mild; and it's my opinion that it's gone and because they have no explanation for how that happened, they didn't feel comfortable putting down that it was normal, so they went with mild. I will continue taking the EDTA to hopefully "PREVENT" this from happening again. If anyone reading this would like to talk with me, please do. My email is: ccbice54@gmail.com or you could call if you'd like. 903-724-8026 Sincerely, Charlotte Bice

Cost effective

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to make cost effective suppositories. I mix two capsules with 2ml coconut oil and freeze in a silicone baby bottle teat. I make up quite a few at a time and use them at night. I get sore kidneys the next morning so I know that it is working. Buying EDTA suppositories is very expensive. I would never recommend taking this product orally if you have metal in your system. Studies have shown edta to be ineffective orally but it works well intraveneously or as a suppository. I took edta orally in ignorance and felt absolutely rotten as the metal swirled around my body but never left and made me feel horrendous. It just redistributes the metal and makes you feel so bad you just want to die! Never again! You can use the suppositories as often as you feel you can handle it, as long as your kidneys are in good working order and you drink plenty of liquid.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2833597 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has had issues with diabetic neuropathy-EDTA has improved the circulation and cut down on the burning and tingling caused by nerve damage.

EDTA chelation cleanse the body of heavy metals

Posted by 4770699709521122041 on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've studied biochemistry and I know the chemicals. EDTA products do I use to clean up any traces of heavy metals in the body. it is a natural and safe when used properly and used for the treatment of purifying blood vessels. In Finland, where I live it is not the same as a form available. I do not have any medication prescribed and that is why I can freely use. If someone is using a prescribed medicine, then absolutely must first tell your doctor. I know the product and know that it is good for my health, and I believe that many people can get help health EDTA, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use daily dose.

a great 5 star product

Posted by Reviewer1454956 on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

increases circulation, bigtime...and yes men, it helps with errr, "that" too!!! You just think more clearly taking this product! I take it at nite...or opposite of my vitamins/other supplements. Be sure and take a good multivitamin with this product. I know that I.V. chealtion is more effective (and much more expensive)...but I really believe this can literally be a life saver, if taken regularly.