ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

Love this product

Posted by 4636129494030174741 on Oct 01, 2014

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

Posted by 4683149547272654877 on Mar 03, 2015

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

no visual effect

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 17, 2014

My dogs like the taste but I have seen no difference in their teeth. In addition, one of my dogs has had diarrhea after eating it several times. It seems the green part is not being digested well, you can actually see it in the dog feces. It becomes green....

Best chewing for my doggies

Posted by 4700098413998862331 on Mar 26, 2014

My 2 girls MaNy and MoRLey's favourite =)))))))

Keeps my dog's teeth healthy but could be better if...

Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Jan 30, 2017

The product works. I have a mix hybreed dog (Samoyed + Golden Retriever = A Pollar bear), which is quite big, and she finishes one snack in 20 seconds. The product works alright and this is the best I have found online. The manifacturer suggests that if the dog finishes a chew too fast it can be also served frozen but I don't want to let my dog chew a frozen snack :). I am sure that if the product was a bit more stiff it could be even more effective, but still, results can be seen after a long term use.

Clean teeth can be had

Posted by 4745151077143978863 on Jan 22, 2017

Ark naturals are great for cleaning teeth. Freeze them before giving them to dogs so they last longer in their mouth to help do the job. My greyhound and coonhound love them and their teeth look much better. Price here is also best .

My dog loves this

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Jan 15, 2015

My dog loves this. He gets crazy when he smells it. It is good for your dogs teeth.

dog likes it

Posted by 4781992837247703179 on Dec 17, 2016

My 15kg dog with sensitive teeth likes it. It's relatively short and soft but just nice for a gentle eater. However she finishes it in around 5 minutes.

Ok

Posted by 4704697199904727825 on Feb 20, 2017

They are supposed to be for medium to large dog, but my cavalier king charles finished it in less than 3 mins. Her breathe does smell better after.

1 2 3