Seem to have a good effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give a quarter of a cap or less to my kitties, when traumatic things are afoot, and it seems to help. I've also tried 2 myself, and definitely felt a little happy & peppy! (That made me worry it would make my cats too peppy rather than relaxed, so I try to keep the doses small.)

Helped a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have a lab suffering from anxiety when travelling in a car, it helped him to calm down

Calm dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a border collie mix that is very reactive to sound. Since I live in a noisy neighborhood, if I want to sleep uninterrupted by my dog's barking I often give Happy Traveler to him at bed time. He sleeps the night through, so do I.

Calm Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my pugwawa .I use it mostly on holidays like 4th of July and New years.He goes a little crazy over fire works .

good

Posted by Oski83 on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product for my dog :)

Happy Traveler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Never really worked on my large dog. Used according to directions. Wished it would have worked though. :(

did not work 4 me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have 3 dogs, this did not work on them and it was difficult to hide in treet, to big caps.

Perfect

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog has no complains, very good product.

Ark Naturals Calming capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are excellent to calm pets who are stressed not only by travel but who are agitated by loud noises such as thunderstorms

Happy Traveler

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It seemed to make my two neutered italian greyhounds and one neutered mini daschund aggressive towards each other and sort of on edge. The exact opposite of what I wanted. I've also given them Valerian on it's own with the same results. I don't really understand it.

1 2