my cat does not like this

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because the ingredients looked like they would help my cats sore joints. I have to try to disguise the taste. It became too much of a hassle to try to feed it to her. I think it is more for dogs. My cat is not a picky eater either.

Great company!!

Posted by Reviewer2483394 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and no yeast!!!!!!! Have enjoyed many of this company's products for years on all of my dogs. Nancy

Ark Naturals Joint Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1151507 on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year now. My 14 year old collie mix cannot stand to be without it. I recently ran out and during the 4 days that we waited for delivery I watched as my dog got slower and stiffer by the day. As soon as the box arrived I opened it up and gave her a whole "pill". That evening I did the same. I doubled up the dose for a the next day or so. By the second day she was right as rain again! I recommend this product to folks all the time and have yet to have anyone say it did not work for their dog as well.

good

Posted by 5065802188612164148 on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Size should be reviewed

Posted by 5615783311750924135 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The size is too large for my dog, have to cut into pieces & hind it into the food, otherwise my dog will pick them out.

A big pill and my dog doesn't like it

Posted by 5763328519632770630 on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A big pill and my dog doesn't like it

Ark Naturals, Joint "Rescue", Super Strength Chewable, For Dogs and Cats, 90 Chewables

Posted by 5762626503100978538 on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of my dogs love these tablets but I am afraid the other hates them but with a little peanut butter spread on his dish whoosh all gone

It works for my Belgian Malinois!

Posted by run4bear on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My vet gave me my first bottle. I saw a change in my dog in less than 2 weeks!! Now he is only rarely lame instead of always lame. I ordered another bottle to continue the treatment. However, I am VERY glad he is a wonderful dog and trust me. He does not lik to chew them, but allows me to put each pill at the back of his tongue and then he swallows it (followed by his favorite treat!!!)

Happy dog, happy wife, happy life

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Changed brands. Think/feel this product is superior. Like the title of this review says, happy dog sans the limp. Easy to split in half even though the tablets are not scored.

good

Posted by Reviewer1363474 on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using it for several years for my dogs. Seems to make them feel better.