Really works and safe...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 2 cats hate the smell because its very citrusy from the citronella oil, but I found it pleasant. Besides that, it really, really works, and it's safe. Takes a couple weeks of using it once a day, and it got rid of the fleas. I sprayed it on them and rubbed it in, concentrating on their necks--fleas' favorite area. I also sprayed my sofa, rugs, carpet, and where they laid.

Mrs. T.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works very well, but has an extreme fragrance. I spray the dogs brush with it instead of applying it directly and I do this outdoors. I use this in between bath's. I don't care for the 'spray' as it can get into the eyes, nose and mouth of your dog unless you are very careful to keep it away from their face! Spraying the dog brush seems to work the best for this application.

Smells Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I pour this over unscented alcohol free baby wipes to clean my dogs.it makes them smell good and it repels fleas mesquiteoes .

really like this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My poodle has a lot of skin problems. This is great for the itching and irritation. I don`t mind the smell either,

2nd Time To Purchase This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I keep this on hand for flea and bug bites. I use it on my ankles for that occasional flea bite during flea season. If there's one flea in the house, it seems to find me! Of course you can use it on your pets, too.

Neem Protect Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My male cat decided to start wandering so he is out most of the time and comes home every morning to feed. I sprayed him with this and he seems to be free of fleas. I will continue to use it until he decides to come in for good. It really works.

stop insects biting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this on myself as well as my dogs before dog walking & did not get bitten while out. Nice subtle natural smell.

Best non-chemical mosquite repellant I've found for my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff isn't PERFECT at keeping the mosquitos away, but I won't use chemicals on my dog and our mosquitos are killer -- and he can be comfortable, hanging out outside at dusk, with this sprayed on him. And it smells better!

Neem Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't recommend this spray enough!! Use it for my dog and the whole family to prevent mosquito bites. The smell is pleasant in a natural way, and it's great how effective it is with no harmful pesticides added.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog was getting alot of fly bites. The Neem spray worked very well.