My cat loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I researched to find truly natural supplements for my cat and dog (I use the canine version for him) and was very impressed with this product plus the reasonable price compared to some of the more natural pet supplements out there. It is made with "live" green foods and very good for your cat. And my cat loves it so much that if I leave the container on the counter he knocks it off and tries to get at whats inside! While making his food, he jumps up and will eat it right out of the jar. I know that all cats are different and mine won't touch some products that other cats adore, but aside from that, the product is excellent quality and I would highly recommend it for the health of your cat.

my cats won't use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried mixing this into my cats wet food and they won't touch it. Might try masking it in some other kind of treat...honestly, the stuff looks and smells like fish food.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My cats are pretty old, but relatively healthy except for one who got out once and mingled with strays for about 3 days. Ever since then, he's prone to infections and allergies. Even though his blood work came back normal, I couldn't over-look the fact that he wasn't as healthy "looking" as the other cats, at least not to me. And his muscle mass had decreased. While the doctor attributed it to old age, I just wasn't comfortable with is appearance. I decided to try this on a whim. I'm happy to say that when taken regularly, I do notice improvement in his appearance and energy levels. The hardest part is getting him to take it. Luckily I found a wet food flavor (catfish by Authority) that he'll eat so I give this to him about 3x a week. Great natural alternative for aging pets.

The Kitty cats like it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our cats really like the smell & flavor of the vitamins. I am disappointed that the is no vitamin B in this mix. We have an elderly cat that we believe needs the "B" and a severe diabetic/pancreas problems cat that should get the "B" as well. Please respond to this regarding the Vitamin B, perhaps we don't understand something. Thank you, Lyn Williams

Yum-Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far, i'm well-pleased with this product. My cats like it mixed with their caned foods.

Cats won't eat recommended dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add this to the wet food for my three cats and none of them will touch their food if I use the recommended dosage. I can put a small amount in with their food and they'll eat it though. So I guess a little something is better than nothing.

my cat would not eat it, but maybe fish would

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this supplement for my older kitty, as it seemed to have lots of good stuff in it. Well, my cat eats just about everything ... but will not eat this. She sniffed it (it looks and smells like fish food) and backed away. She would not eat the food it was mixed into, so I ended up throwing the food and the product away. She continues to do well with Missing Link Feline Formula by Designing Health. Maybe iHerb could start carrying that.

Seems to work, but the smell....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Well tolerated by my cats. I've been nursing a malnourished young cat back to health, and she looks much better now than before, but unfortunately the smell of this product makes me gag.

My kittens like it

Posted by dinnair on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My two kittens enjoy this added to their wet food or sprinkled on the dry. The ingredients (with greens, amino acids and anti-oxidants) seem really good and it seems to make a nice supplement for super premium food without overdosing on the vitamins, though I'm not really sure if the amount of vitamin A would be too much for long-term feeding. My only regret is Ark Naturals' poor customer service. Wrote to them with my queries 3x without ever receiving any reply at all. Very disappointing. For now I'll look at other brands for my kitties.

Good for the furry babies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Arrived super fast. very happy.

1 2