My cats don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product for my elder cats. Unfortunately they don't like it. I tried to add it to their wet food but they refuses to eat the food. Also there is a little mistake in the ingredients on this site: the battle says Vitamin E (d-l-alpha tocopherol) and not d-alpha tocopherol. According to some sources d-l means artificial form of vitamin E.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our dog scratched all the time, woke us up at night scratching. Immediately saw a difference, Sadie sleeps so well now and so do we. Can't say enough good things about this product!

Raleigh the Collie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My order was received within a few days. So far it seems to be working great on my border collie whose skin was so dry. His skin condition is so much better and he's stopped his scratching. I will reorder when we run out!

Ark Naturals, Royal Coat Express

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My dog has a nice shiny coat and her skin is less dry after several months of using this product. I put it directly on her dry dog food and she does not seem to mind the taste.

Hoping

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for both my cats who seem to be chewing their fur everywhere. It's been 2 weeks so far so I'm not sure if it's working yet. BUT, they wouldn't take it themselves, so I dip their paws in it every night - works like a charm !

Purrfect coat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed the different at my cat's hair loss almost immediately. I guess he is loosing less a least 50%. I need just 1/8 tbls of oil to keep my cat's hair in purrffect condition.

- Works as said! Immediate result! -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My female cat had excessive shedding and occasional flakes; she sometimes coughed out some hair. The next day after her first 1/4tsp dose, her coat immediately felt smoother/silkier to the touch and looked shinier, too. In a week she shed much, much less. When we carry her, there is not so much hair anymore on our clothes. When we pet her, we no longer see so much hair falling out. It works fast and my 2 cats love this with their wet food. The fish smell is really strong. It's good knowing that I'm adding EFA to their diet and at the same time preventing hairball problem. Also economical 'coz maintenance dose is only 1/8tsp a day per cat. Update: Both my cats' coat is so very soft and silky and shiny now. My husband and I can't get enough of petting them. I can say they shed 50% less (WITH daily brushing) and the improvement was pretty much express, as said. - However, it has NOT prevented hairballs.- Whatever they swallow while cleaning themselves up, if it can't be passed out, will still become a hairball problem. Hopefully less hairball with continuous usage as their skin and coat get healthier.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped our Border Collie cross with an ongoing dry skin problem It stopped his constant scratching and has given him a really shiny coat. Highly recommended.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had tried everything for dog`s dry, itchy skin. This really works, coat is soft, and no more scratching!

For a shiny black coat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dog's black coat seems to have become shinier after 2 weeks of use and there is less shedding now.

1 2 3