Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been managing a major pet store for over 14 years. I am very familiar with the Ark Naturals products. I've used them on my own dog and advised many pet owners to do the same. One strip--which your dog will love!--contains a hefty dose of glucosamine and chondroitin, as well as an ample supply of MSM and sea cucumber (anti-inflammatories that will have Fido feeling at least somewhat better quickly). The ingrediants are human grade, and very safe. Works best when used regularly to PREVENT damage, but will also help when joint wear has already occured. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

not sure about claims

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But even my fussiest dog which declines ice cream, fried chicken etc would eat this. Got this for my dog who is undergoing patella surgery.

lamb jerky "mobility"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love it. Even my picky chihuahua who has hip displasia. She hasn't needed her pain meds as much since eating this.

Annie's mama

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving Ark Naturals, Sea "Mobility", Lamb Jerky, to my Dachsound for well over a year now. SHe had a slipped disc and was actually paralyzed for 5 days. By the love of god she slowly regained her legs & movement. Since then she has been taking this and she thinks its a treat, she absolutely loves them. I love them because they are keeping her bones mobile, healty & she just motors around. She also loves the Chicken flavor.

hulot's treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started my arthritic dog on this supplement a couple of years ago and her joints no longer snap and pop. She also stretches more fully, like when she was younger.

Must be 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, must buy !

Healthy treat for the dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great! Not too small or too big piece, healthy treat

My dogs just love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dogs just love this!!

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

1 2