Ark Naturals Sea Mobility Joint Resuce

Posted by Reviewer2193500 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have an 8 year old and 10 year old Cocker Spaniels and since I have been using this product I have found that they both seem to have more energy and are more puppy like. Great product.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by Reviewer1978843 on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

I can see some improvement....

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old Sheperd loves them. But they only have 500mg of Glucosamine & 250mg of Condroitin in them. There is this other product from iHerb I am seriously considering instead. This one has 1.1 g of Glucosamine & 1.2 g of Condroitin in them. Thank you iHerb for the limet less information, you make available to us. I am able to research in dept on any health subject. This time, my best friend's health. My dog is very big & weighs 115 lb. He is in good health except for his hip's, which he is favoring lately. This product here is a definate "Yum" for him, but considering his size I find it more cost & health affective to change.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a large bag! Although my dogs don't have health issues, I am very pleased to give them half a stick each (they weigh 20 lbs) as a treat each day. I see this as preventative - and I like the ingredients, quite pure and good quality. Beware some of their other products - I think the chicken and maybe some of the others have wheat and sugarry stuff in it - not good for dogs.

Hulot's treats

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Good bribes - no bad smell

Posted by Reviewer1304754 on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tear these treats into little pieces to reward my dogs when I'm clipping their nails. No mess, no bad smell and the dogs love them. They lie still just waiting for the next little piece of their favorite treat!

my dogs love it

Posted by 5302900815889806297 on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my dogs love it! it smells great

Easy to feed

Posted by 5763328519632770630 on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unlike other pill-like supplements for joint health, this one is more like a treat. My dog loves it!

Treats with supplements are always good for doggies

Posted by GardenCity on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Added supplements, well received and NOT made in China, so it's a winner!

Ark naturals jerky