Love this candle

Posted by claireabelle on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The scent of this candle gives a lovely atmosphere to a room, especially over winter. I've also found it good to help mask cooking smells when needed.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has been the first candle I bought from the aroma naturals range; I haven't had very good experiences with soy candles, but this one really works and burns beautifully. The scent is lovely for autumn and early winter, I think it's very christmasy, and it creates a relaxing atmosphere. Will continue purchasing this line, and can't wait to try the other scents as well!

smells really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've enjoyed these candles. I noticed the one that I didn't trim to wick before burning burned better and more efficiently over all.

Too bad the oil penetrated to the label outside

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells very Christmas...just too bad the oil inside penetrated to the label, nothing leaked though. So apart from that, it looks great. And can't wait to use it. I 'd say it's a must have item for Christmas or whenever you wanna feel like Christmas. :P

Love this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Aroma Naturals, great fragrance, very soothing, a must for every evening.

Perfect for the holidays!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm in a country where candles are VERY expensive and the holidays aren't emphasized much. So, this is perfect!! The aroma is very fragrant and lingers for a while!

Love this Scent!

Posted by LaurenTuma on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect candle for the fall. I have already bought a second one. The candle burns for a long time. I also found that I could smell the candle when it wasn't lit.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These candles are my absolute favorite - long lasting and great smelling!

Lovely But Mild Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really love the scent of this candle, I just wish it was stronger.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Muy agradable pero el olor podría ser más fuerte. Me encanta el bote, para apagar la vela pones la tapa de vidrio y se apaga sin humo

1 2