Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells wonderful. Last longer than any regular candle. I will buy it again for sure.

Aroma Naturals, Soy Candles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have bought all of the different fragrances of these candles except for the frankincense one and I absolutely love them all, excellent quality and lovely strength of fragrance, except the peppermint and eucalyptus was the only one that I didn't find strong enough in fragrance whilst burning. Lovely candles, great for gifts as well.

Really strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is nice, but for now it is placed in my drawer to scent my linen. I suspect that if I lit it, my whole house would smell of a lavender farm. Not a bad thing, but a bit much.

One of my favourites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this soy candle, its huge, well bigger than all my other soy candles. First time trying this brand and will re-purchase their other scents. It's good value and I love the lavender scent.

Smells great. Last long.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again.

Great scent for the bedroom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love all aroma naturals products though for a living room area, I will have to burn 2 in order to get a strong scent :)

Very nice candles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells just like lavender flower. I need to burn like 2-3 hours at a time for cleaner wax to remain in the container, but it's very nice. I even added my own lavender essential oil in the mid way through because the scent was not that strong as the beginning. I will buy again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Comforting smell, burns a long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the smell of Mrs Meyer's candles more actually. But the wick of the candles from this brand lasts, which is more fundamental for a good candle, I guess? Will repurchase.

nice