Very good moisturizer. Bad smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the formula and texture of this, but the scent isn't good (like rancid peach). Bottle is awful too but for 2$ you can not ask for more. I recommend it. In fact, I stand the smell because it gives good result.

Good moisturizer, but less amazing bottle

Posted by odereviews on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice moisturizer with nice scent. Good ingredients. BUT the bottle is just horrible, you can't get the product out of the bottle without hitting it against your palm. Texture is too thick, and you can't squeeze the bottle at all. Price was fairly cheap, and this last for long (or forever, if you don't get the gel out of the bottle).

Not pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish I would have paid more attention and read reviews. It is a teeny tiny little bottle that barely holds a sample. It also makes my hands itch and my hands are not sensitve. Smell is not bad. Perhaps it smells rancid when it ages as some reviews stated.

Lovely lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this With me everywhere. I love it for my face, good ingredients, it makes my skin so smoth and moisturises well. Great under makeup. I often apply a few drops of facial oil to my skin first or mix it in the lotion. Have no problems getting the lotion out of the bottle, a little patience Works Wonders, storing the bottle lying down, or upside down also helps. I have used 2 bottles already and all the lotion, to the last drop glides out of this botttle with ease. Not like tubes of cream that has to be cut open when it near empty, to discover lot of cream left.

bad for very sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my skin was red and burning after applying

Good product overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is quite good. It's not a luxury mosturizer, but it does a good job. Very light, and penetrates the skin very quickly. to get the product out of the bottle, keep the recipient horizontally and shake it. Open it, keeping the bottle in the same position. I'll definitely try other Aorma naturals products.

pure vitamin!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it really leaves your skin relieved, and it helps with tiny lines of expression.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think it's a really nice product... Like the smell... it smells like oranges however it's a really small bottle

merece la pena probarlo,sensacion de frescura

Posted by nicoleta on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

si tuviera un dosificator como el de tamaño grande le daba 5 estrellas,pero teniendo en cuenta el precio no me puedo quejar mucho,esta buenisimo ,con su olor a citrico fresco te entra ganas de comertelo

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the lotion, it makes my skin feel soft en leaves it glowing. The bottle and the smell are not so good. But are worth the good results. I have combination/sensitive-acne prone skin and this doesn't irritate my skin.