Good moisturizer, but another less amazing bottle

Posted by odereviews on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice moisturizer with nice scent. Good ingredients. BUT the bottle is just horrible, you can't get the product out of the bottle without hitting it against your palm. Texture is too thick, and you can't squeeze the bottle at all. Price was fairly cheap, and this last for long (or forever, if you don't get the gel out of the bottle).

Couldn't get over the smell!

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

............It smells like someone threw up on a couch in the 70's and never cleaned it up. I put it on my hands because the smell was unbearable for my nose, it made them soft but that smell is awful and just not worth making myself and those around me nauseous.

Helped my stressed skin!

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the product, its very gentle and moisterizing. My skin was ver stressed and full of blemishes, after few application of this cream, I felt the change. redness and irritation has disappeared as well as my face is soft, and moisterized. I have combination skin during summer and dry in winter. So I recommond this light and gentle cream for all skin type.

really amazing!

Posted by 5206843923669505484 on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lotion really is AMAZING! It has the best ingredients I have ever seen in a skin care product! It is loaded with skin repairing ingredients, cell communicating ingredients and antioxidants. And, it doesn't contain a single skin irritant, such as alcohol, fragrance... It is far way better than any high-end serum! I used C lotion as well and it did cause some stinging. This one hardly does; here and there, depending on my skin condition, some minor stinging can occure. Regarding the smell - it is somewhat unpleasant, but I got used to it. I just wouldn't love any fragrance to camouflage it. It is much better this way! Reccomad it! PS: Pitty they discontinued the small bottle. Hope they keep at least the big one!

Burns my face

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The ingredient list is great, but this moisturiser creates a burning, stinging sensation on my face. No idea which ingredient is causing that. I don't have a particularly sensitive skin. But it seems other people haven't had this problem.

Qué mal huele, madre mía...

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No es que sea mala crema. Es una loción muy ligerita que está bien como textura, el problema es que huele a perro muerto, y se te quitan las ganas de acercarte a menos de un km. Su hermana la cítrica huele un poco mejor.

bastante bien

Posted by Raposinha on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

la he usado tanto en cuerpo como en cara. me ha durado bastante sin estropearse. en el cuerpo perfecto, para mi piel mixta es un poco grasa. pero en invierno de noche la usé discontinuada y bien, usándola todos los días en piel grasa puede dar algún granito.

no me convence

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

la de citricos mil veces mejor

Una patata

Posted by 5163888426800383299 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No me a gustado, tiene un olor repulsivo

I did not like it at all

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not like it at all It has an unpleasant smell

1 2 3 4