WOW!!

Posted by Cymriccat on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes a great shampoo and leaves my hair silky soft and NO TANGLES!! Great body wash, too!

not what i expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i bought this product to use it as a shampoo. it lathers well, but my hair is still oily after using it (though i washed it several times). i use it as body soap now and it's ok. it strongly smells of lavender. i won't buy it again (however, i was sent a fresh citrus blossom sample, it is much more agreable to use as far as the smell is concerned).

ok

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not my favorite. Scent is a bit too much for me, prefer the mint or orange ones. Haven't tried as shampoo yet

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We tried this soap, leaves your skin very clean and soft. The smell is very strong, but really worth it.

Too smelly and bottle squeezes only big amount of soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The bottle squeezes just certain amount of soup without any user control. As a result, if I want to use just a tiny bit, I will end up to spend lots of soap.

Best Castile soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better than Dr Bronner's! Smells divine. Cleans well without drying skin. As hand wash you only need a few drops. Will definitely buy again. I love the sweet subtle scent.

My go-to body wash from now on!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Lathers well with just a small amount and it smells SO GOOD. I find that shaking it well dispenses a smaller amount of soap - perfect for when I just need a tiny bit of it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bottle came with a cap not a pump...disappointing. A strong lavender fragrance. No problems using this product...have ordered the mint one to try.

I use it as a body wash

Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells really good. (Similar to the Dr.bronner Rose soap).