space saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect soap for traveling. My son took it for a camping. No need for extra shampoo bottle or shaving cream - that soap does it all. Nice smell too.

Found the PERFECT soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love that this lathers, cleans and rinse off so well! Squeaky clean feel and yet won't dry out the skin. Awesome!

Product itself good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with this product but the dispenser lets it down by allowing too much liquid to come out with each depression. I tried to minimise the amount of soap that came out by not pushing down completely but it is just too hard to achieve. So, the product itself is very good but the push-down mechanism allows too much product to come out each time which is a complete waste of money. Normally, a bottle this size that I have sitting on my kitchen sink would last me a lot longer but this one is going down too fast for my liking. I could have probably used one quarter of the amount that came out each time and it would have done the job adequately. The product itself deserves 5 stars but I took one star off for the too-generous dispensing mechanism. Also, the soap coagulates and blocks the noozle and if you aren't careful, the next time you try to dispense liquid, it squirts where you don't expect it. That's due to the consistency of the soap liquid so is to be expected I guess.

Like eucalyptus?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This soap has great aroma and cleans good like any castile does.

LOVE IT! I use it for everything.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely loved this. I use it for shampoo, body wash, face wash, baby wash, dish soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap and also in my house cleaners!

Great cleaner that smells amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Originally got this as a sample and fell in Love-Love! I have purchased twice more. Their Citrus blend is also very nice. Honestly, in comparison to "commercial" soaps, this stuff cleans better. If you use on your face, be care around the eye area. I like that it doesn't stripe the skin of it's natural oils. Rinses very nicely too (zero residue feeling) Next up will be finding a blend for my Bulldog, who tends to get dry spots, especially in AZ during the dry months (which is almost all year).

The Best Soap on Iherb

Posted by LJS on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I Love This soap it has a strong smell of Tea Tree and Eucalyptus. It is very healing and protects you from fungal problems.

Amazing!

Posted by SolarAnnie on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product. Worked for face and hand wash, didn't work on hair and for shaving. It has a tea tree oil, thus helps with any possible face skin problem - redness, pimples, whatever. Recommend

Exceptional soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good all-around soap with so many essential oils!

Love this all purpose soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to try since Dr Bronner's has been discontinued at iherb and we did NOT regret purchasing Aroma Naturals. Love the fragrance and clean feeling. 1 pump is all it takes to wash from head to toe.

1 2