Aroma Naturals, Soy Candles

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have bought all of the different fragrances of these candles except for the frankincense one and I absolutely love them all, excellent quality and lovely strength of fragrance, except the peppermint and eucalyptus was the only one that I didn't find strong enough in fragrance whilst burning. Lovely candles, great for gifts as well.

Scent notes perfect

Posted by 4832655143050472829 on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this candle, the smell- even when not burning, is so nice. i love the orange notes but it's not too orangy but just enough and i feel this helps me relax and also upbeat so makes me feel positive overall. I plan to stack up on this candle because i'm in love :)

long burning

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells stronger in the box, but is lovely when burning also.

Great brand

Posted by 5080583421586064956 on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price for the quality of the aroma, this particular one is a little heavy on the orange scent side. The aroma does not fade.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells good, but I wish the cedar smell was stronger.

Burns nicely

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Burns evenly (I followed the instructions) and the fragrance is natural and pleasant. However it is not strong so don't expect the intensity of branded fragranced candles like Diptyque or Jo Malone!

Ok candle

Posted by Reviewer1123127 on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thought my sensitive nose would be fine with something natural, but turned out to be itchy too. Nice scent though, just too sensitive.

Aroma Naturals, Clarity, Orange & Cedar 260 g

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is not atttrative.

Okay

Posted by 5193787185664290227 on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is okay. Not great. It is very faint, wish it were a bit stronger. It's pricey for the quality.

Terrible burn

Posted by 5055270114603433359 on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell but the candle doesn't melt as a whole so only th middle inch is melted and the outer edge stays solid. I've purchased a few to see if it was a one off and all 3 have been the same. Won't be wasting my money again.