Disappointing

Posted by matillyrose on Aug 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unless you put your nose right up to the candle you can't smell this. Very disappointed with the lack of aroma, what's the point of a candle that doesn't smell?

This product has Great Features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pure soy candle with only natural aromas. I love the Patchouli and Frankinsen ce together, like it said, a great meditation blend.

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

packs a powerful punch, in a good way. it is not overpowering, my guests love it too !

Meditation and more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic option to relax naturally with pure essential oils, soy wax and clean burning. No blackening of the house either! No harmful emissions. I love this candle for meditation. I also love to light it before bedtime. Puts me in a relaxation state of mind. Sometimes I get whiffs of it too by just leaving the cap off. Its so pure and clean. I want to try all the Aroma Naturals candles now. I am officially a fan!

a little weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you put your nose up to this candle, it smells wonderful. Unfortunately, the smell is a little weak when you burn it. However, the fragrance IS great, very clean and true to the labeled scents. I'm excited to try out the different fragrances.

Not strong enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved the scent, but even in a small room, it wasn't strong enough. Hopefully iHerb will stock Bennington soy candle tins.

Luv it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the aroma, and it would be great to travel with, I have just used it at home, and will purchase some more.

Gorgeous relaxing candle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely aroma.

Lovely!

Posted by ElinaS on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best scents I´ve ever smelled, beautiful packaging too - would be a great small gift.

Lovely smell that lasts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great fragrance that lasts and fills the whole room!

1 2 3