Scent is lovely, wish it was a bit stronger

Posted by australia on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, very fresh and clean. However, when I light it I can't smell any of the delicious cinnamon scent, I wish it was a bit stronger.

Nice

Posted by underfundig on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I first opened the can and smelled the unlit candle, the scent felt quite strong, so I was suprised by how vague the smell was when I lit the candle. I haven't used scented candles before, but even though I like the smell of this particular candle, I wish the smell was a tiny bit stronger. But it seems like the smell got a bit stronger after I have gotten about half way through the candle.

Nice and christmas-feeling

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This candle gives me christmas spirit, but I use it the whole year. Perfect for cinnamon-lovers like me :)

My favorite.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It burns nice and clean, with a fresh scent. I keep one at the bathroom at all times, in case the lights goes out and I need to have live candles for my showering.

Love this candle

Posted by 4781608188752815185 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven scent / chemical sensitivities & get severe migraines & other symptoms from most candles - I DON'T FROM THIS ONE!! Worth every penny!

Delightful

Posted by 5283986213156563644 on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and warm, perfect for fall and winter. repurchased :)

Great little candle

Posted by 4670155981592132192 on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice but i think i will order a larger one next time, didn't last long enough

yum

Posted by 5670213664482325291 on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells divine

Yum

Posted by 5516859948698429565 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you like cinnamon you would love this

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, good size for a travel candle, perfect for aromatherapy and meditation. I was very happy with these candles. I also have a few in other scents from same company, all are really nice.

1 2