You can use half of this...

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...add half of the chicken and oil the recipe calls for, and use the amounts of the other ingredients recommended on the package and you have TWO filling servings. ;)

Delicious!

Posted by patriciavongray on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the bests tikka masala powder I tasted!

Tikka Masala

Posted by 5453308777976709921 on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Indian taste that I can taste at home.

Very good!

Posted by Stefana on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The recipe on the package is very tasty and extremely easy to make (and I'm really not a good cook... ). I found it a bit expensive, but after trying the same recipe with some other version I bought elsewhere, which went terribly wrong... I would definitely buy it again, it's totally worth it if you're not a spice-master. Made 6 portions, as stated on the package, the blend is very smooth, the flavors are balanced and the result is a mild-spicy, gingery dish. One thing I would change: the amount of oil, I think the recipe requires a bit too much.

Tasty but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These spice mixes are tasty--fabulous. But they are too expensive. I wish they would make a larger amount in a jar as a seasoning blend. This packet is for one meal!

Easy Meal

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact there is no nasties in the ingredients and it makes a very quick meal. I have just purchased for the second time.