Love this peanut butter and your company .

Posted by Reviewer1470891 on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered thids peanut butter twice and both orders arrived quickly and were extremely well packaged. Especially like that I can see product expiratation dates at time of ordering. Product must have been fresh and/or kept refrigerated because the oil had not separated, so I didn't need to stir it up. Far superior to grocery stores! Also love the free samples with each order. Many thanks.

Very delicious!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Give it a stir! So good!!

Perfect Crunch

Posted by Reviewer1469111 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This peanut butter has the perfect crunch to creamy ratio. The size of the jar is also highly recommended for serious peanut butter eaters...I go through one every two weeks. Finally, the natural oil separation is minimal in this batch making for easy from-package-to-spoon transfer. All around a great pb.

Natural is best

Posted by Reviewer2418830 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great product! Surpasses other brands on the mass market. Natural is best. Would definitely buy it again and again and again :)

Tastes good

Posted by RutLervik on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but is very oily and not so crunchy. And I think it could do with a touch of salt.

Arrowhead Mills Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2296598 on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered five large jars of my favorite peanut butter, Arrowhead Mills Organic Crunchy. My order arrived within a reasonable amount of time, but one of the jars of peanut butter was broken during shipment. I reported the damaged shipment to customer service and was promised a credit for the broken jar. I haven't received my credit card statement including this order; hopefully it will include my promised credit. Everything else regarding this transaction has been such that I could recommend iHerb.com to a friend or relative.

Not really crunchy

Posted by 5213931578798257211 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's more creamy and not as crunchy as I'd expected.

Not fully satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3303993 on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Price-wise Arrowhead peanut butter is fairly good, but what comes to structure; its too oily, has not much peanut pieces, and amount of carbs is higher than other organic competitors. For someone looking for good natural peanut butter, I would recommend Meridian and Urtekram organic versions.