Happy Heart Oats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Lots of times when I'm fixing breakfast just for me, I fix myself a bowl of this oatmeal. I like to cut up a date or two, add a rounded teaspoon of maca powder, some cinnamon, the oats, then boiling water, cover with a plate while I eat my fruit. Then its ready, so add some flax oil and some hemp milk. Oooh, soo good! Love it!

Good and natural instant oatmeal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it's pure oatmeal without any other ingredients, I don't buy Quaker Instant Oatmeal because it has added ingredients that I'm allergic to.

BEST INSTANT, GOOD TASTE & TEXTURE, AND NO SALT !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I keep trying instant oatmeal brands since I use them frequently. The Arrowhead Mills brand has a texture similar to cooked oatmeal (if you don't add too much water). I find almost every other brand has lots of salt, even though they are marketed as beneficial for heart health. Since we all keep salt handy, that seems odd... I prefer having the option to add A LITTLE salt (or none) depending on my own preferences. The flavor is also very good. That sounds odd, but it really tastes fresh. Thanks for stocking this. None of my local stores carry it.

Like real oats!

Posted by catarina on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lots of packaged oatmeal just feels like mush (which isn't always bad..) but these not only taste of oats but they have the texture of oats! They cook real quick and I usually have them made with water and a pinch of salt. As a treat I'd had half milk half water and a teaspoon of brown sugar :)

This is a nice plain oatmeal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There is only a small amount per packet, compared to another instant oatmeal I have tried. If you aren't a glutton, this is a good one to have!