Very delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like it mixed with wheat flour in bread. Decreases the blood sugar index of the bread, adds a smooth texture and pleasant flavor. This is a decent priced bag of organic barley flour.

I use this instead of whole wheat flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Barley flour is not the go-to flour for most people - but it is for me! I accidentally discovered it one day, thinking I had gotten whole wheat flour. Nice surprise - it is much lighter than whole wheat in my baking recipes, and yet it is a whole grain flour. No more whole wheat pastries that feel like a brick!

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This barley is perfect, we are making Bazeen out of it. Bazeen is a traditional dish in Libya.

educator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for thickening soups and making breads and muffins.

Healthy Whole Grain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Different grains have different nutrients so its good to eat a variety. Barley flour is good in baked goods - Barley biscuits, for example, are delicious. Glad it's organic and whole grain

Barley Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am enjoying this product often. Makes great pancakes, and is si easy to digest. Thank you for making it available

Bread Recipe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great flour. Used this in a whole grain bread recipe that I was trying. I was unable to find it in my local markets. Ordering was easy and shipping was prompt.

blueberry waffles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used it to make blueberry waffles. Repeatedly. Mmmmmm..... And has a pretty low glycemic index for diabetics too. A lower GI than wheat flour. Positive Points: 1. Has a relatively low glycemic index 2. Is organic, healthy & nutritious 3. Tastes good 4. I can make blueberry waffles from it A product needs no more benefits to be endorsed by me!

Organic Barley

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good for bread recipies

Gives baked goods a soft texture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Try replacing your wheat flour with this when you bake.

1 2