This stuff is great - high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great because it is gluten free and has a very subtle flavor. I use this mainly to cut other gluten free flours to balance the strong flavors like buckwheat and garbanzo bean flours. One thing to take note is you will need some type of binding/thickening agent if you're not using any yeast. Xanthan or guar gum is highly recommended, otherwise your baked goods will turn out quite crumbly. This brand is just as good as Bob's Red Mill brand if not better, and cheaper!

Brown rice flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I make pie crusts with this and love it. A tiny bit "grainy" in texture but that's to be expected and certainly worth the trade-off from wheat flour (fine but not as healthy)

Brown rice flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good when added in with other flours. A little more "gritty" than I expected, but does fine overall in baked goods.

Arrowhead Mills, Brown Rice Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mixed this flour with a bit of oat bran to make muffins and it turned out great. It is also finely milled so if you create a moist enough mixture you don't have to worry about having really grainy muffins. Thanks!

Great for those allergic to wheat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful organic brown rice flour. I am allergic to wheat and therefore have to use rice, oat and other flours in my baking and cooking. This is fantastic and great tasting. I just made an apple cranberry crisp with this and my husband and I loved it. Add approximately 1 to 2 tsps. of baking powder to compensate for the lack of gluten (found in wheat flour).

Grainy in texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I boiled this with water as my smoothie in breakfast. It is much cheaper than Bob's Red Mill, but not as smooth as Bob's Red. It's grainy in texture. Anyway, a tradeoff between price and quality.

It is recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a good product and has cheap price.

Fresh, great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with my purchase of this item. It arrived in a timely manner and is fresh and exactly what I wanted. The texture is nice.

Arrowhead Mills, organic Brown Rice Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A repeat purchaser of this product as I am guaranteed it is organic - would not use anything else.

excellent