BLINIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I NEEDED BUCKWHEAT FLOUR FOR MY RECEIPE...NONE TO BE FOUND & I WENT TO THE INTERNET FOR HELP. I FOUND iHERB.COM, ORDERED & IT WAS AT MY DOOR IN SHORT ORDER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PROMPT HELP. WILL DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN WHEN NEED BE. PAM

Makes great waffles

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a few years as an alternative to wheat, as it is gluten free. Makes great waffles!

Great stuff, everything I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since getting this I've used it for biscuits and pancakes and it is sooo good! Would definitely buy again.

Very unique tasting flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this flour because I'm on a gluten free (candida) diet and I've read a lot of good things about it. I was surprised by the very strong and unique flavor of this flour and also the unique color of the flour, which is a bluish brown hue with black specs (probably from hulls). I made some bread with it and came to the conclusion that this would be great for making cinnamon/nutmeg pancakes, with xylitol added as a sweetener. I will definitely be making pancakes with these soon.

Arrowhead Mills, Whole Grain Organic Buckwheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was a good product. It makes wonderful pancakes and when you eat the pancakes, you feel full all day long!

Weird taste

Posted by holahola on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells funny and taste like... wood. I use alot of buckwheat flour from other brands, and dont find this one as good as them.

Organic buckwheat flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always use Arrowhead Mills Organic buckwheat flour. I make pancakes with it and use 1 cup each of wholewheat flour and buckwheat. Buckwheat is high fiber and better for my reduced carb diet.

Bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste and smell is not very good and you have to use it in very small amounts and mix it with other types of flour. Ive tried better brands of buckwheat flour.

great for pancakes

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i make the most delicious pancakes with this. just add some eggs, water, vanilla!

BEST BRAND OUT THERE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this flour for years and I prefer it over other brands. The quality is excellent!