LIttle recepy

Posted by Reviewer3340548 on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The secret of good mill is: not over boil it. Boil 1/3 amount of groats with 2/3 amount of water on a middle heat. This mill's cooking fast. It must look like rice (separate groans in it), not like oatmeal! Then you can add butter and fried chicken pieces in it and salt. I love it.

Good cereal

Posted by olshin on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Buckwheat cereal with delicate almond flavor. :) I like it and will buy again. Thanks to iHerb.

Taste great

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is kasha, not the raw form of buckwheat groats. I think that the flavor is an acquired taste, but I like it. I eat them raw in the morning, sprinkled in my yogurt/cereal.

Just as expected!

Posted by Reviewer1254184 on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love buckwheat groats, and it's very healthy, but real hard to find in any store. Price is totally wirth it!

Arrowhead Mills, Organic groats 24 oz

Posted by Reviewer1249017 on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, Excellent shipping and service

Reminds me of საქართველო

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I taught English in the Republic of Georgia (between Turkey and Russia). I ate cooked buckwheat with some butter. I got this to remind me of my time there. So nutty and healthy. Watch out though; you may eat a lot.

High-quality organic buckwheat (in a package you should ditch upon arrival)

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality grain, I just wish they would start using non-toxic paint on the packaging (can't help notice the smell). I always refill it into some other bag upon arrival. Other than that, this Quinoa is great.

Recommended

Posted by 5388990748893884939 on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Exactly as expected, great taste, cooks in the time stated. Had it with vegetables and also with eggs and mushrooms. Tastes somewhat unusual if you've never tried it before.

wasted money

Posted by GreenMama on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is the worst buckwheat groats that i've ever had! not tasty at all. First time when i cooked it oh it turned into kasha so i just added some milk, sugar and a little bit of butter and it tasted good. If you never tried buckwheat groans before i guess it will taste ok but for me it was very disappointing.

Very good quality and value.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I make these in a rice cooker - quick and easy and they taste nice. You can eat them with anything - pop a fried egg on top!

1 2