great for sprouting

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These chickpeas are great to sprout and eat raw.

Premium staple food

Posted by robdee on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If I could find chickpeas of this quality closer to home I would be happy. The fact is these are superior in every way (especially taste) so I get this basic staple food from iherb.com where price and quality are unbeatable. Go ahead ship my chickpeas by airmail from California to New Zealand... when I eat something all the time I want it to be the very best. I soak these for 24 hours in alkaline water (add 1/2 tsp baking soda) then rinse first and then steam gently for an hour. Keep in fridge and use in all kinds of dishes - outstanding!

Houmous

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...at last. Not readily available in Korea so has been put to good use in some houmous

soak and boil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

makes a great creamy hummus

GEO PA.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

VERY FRESH & GOOD FOR SPROUTING

Hummus is Yummus!

Posted by rabbit on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These chickpeas are very tasty. I love the fact that they are organic. If you are used to buying canned beans, try using dried. They have a richer flavor and you don't get any extra ingredients which may or may not be good for you. You'll only get what you put into them. It's more work than opening a can, but sometimes it's worth it. I like using these in soups and especially when making hummus.

Great!

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love chickpeas! Nice to find the organic version - I actually like everything from Arrowhead Mills. I've made hummus twice with these and it's turned out so well.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good.

Favorite Gluten-Free Brand

Posted by VictoriaKolomiychuk on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Chickpeas. They're pantry staple in our home.

Great Price

Posted by derekjthomas on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make my own hummus. These organic chickpeas are perfect for that. Since they're organic, I feel comfortable giving my dogs the skins I remove after boiling them. They love them.