my Lie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cake is so so delicious that I just cannot bring myself to tell anyone that i didn't make it from scratch. When people marvel at the fresh flavor and commend me, I just smile and say "Thank you!"

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I baked this as cupcakes at 175 degree Celsius in a fan forced oven and if you are careful about the timing, this tastes great and moist. Follow the instructions and keep mixing to a minimum. I just emptied the entire bag of dry ingredients at one shot into the oil/egg/milk mixture after they have been mixed for 2 minutes and kept mixing time short. Everyone loved it and I love how simple, quick and fuss free this is.

excellent!

Posted by Freederika on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

delicious and easy to prepare cake. I will order more! excellent!

Tasty enough for an emergeny backup cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as an emergency cake for times I need a cake but am lacking time or inclination to do so. The cake is tasty and approved by all the family (adults and children 10yrs down to 4), it's organic without the nasties/additives and it very generous in size that you can bake two cakes from one package or a larger cake for a crowd. I'd buy it again. :)

The best cake mix ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best cake mix ever! Super moist. Make it with butter l. You will not regret it. Instead of ucing, try the enjoy life chocolate chips. Pour them on when it is hot out of the oven and sprwad them out after thet melt. My sister introduced me. I will be having this for Thanksgiving!

Very satisfying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to mix all the ingredients together. I use a manual silicone whisk, ground flax seeds instead of eggs. In my oven it's done in 40 minutes. No icing. The taste is great and makes a very satisfying breakfast for four days.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great taste

Super Easy yet Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cake mix is da bomb! I substituted butter with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil with a teaspoon of butter oil! DELICIOUS! Baked into 12 cupcakes and all gone within a day! Will be buying more! Yummy yum yum!

Perfect for when you have a craving for a chocolate cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for when you have a craving for a chocolate cake. It was really easy to make and it cooks really fast too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best organic chocolate cake i have tried!

1 2