Help

Tasty

Posted by CindyW on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using for canning split pea soup. Very tasty.

At last. . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought these were great for making split pea soup- tasted great! I gave it 5 stars because where I live in Korea, there are no split peas to purchase! So the 5 stars are for iherb being convenient to those of us who live in places where access to everyday items aren't available to us.

I like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's my first time tryn them. I had split pea n lentil soup. It was really good.

Good and good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Who even thinks about split peas? I used to buy them when I was younger, but they always upset my stomach or gave me indigestion. So I stopped buying them. Sad. I never thought I'd see ORGANIC split peas. I simply had to try them, and I was not disappointed. The package says no soaking needed, but I disagree. The cooking time is substantially shortened by soaking before cooking. With the addition of carrots, celery and onions, and then some turkey bacon, all simmered 30-60 minutes, they are wholesome and clean food. The soup is also much more tasty than I recall. I'm very pleased to have this product available on iherb.

Nice to have the option of organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am happy to be able to get these and organic ones where I live They are a little pricey for such a basic but I will buy them again. Makes a lot.

consumer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bagged is better than canned, & these ARE better

Split peas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are great for soup!

Great tea

Posted by grazia on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't find organic peas in Korea and these are simply delicious. Thanks, I'll buy again!

Arrowhead Mills Organic Green Split Peas Makes Great Tasting Split Pea Soup!

Posted by BeckySue on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These organic green split peas are perfect for making your favorite soups, salads and other dishes as well as being a good source of protein. They will also please you as a simple, delicious side dish!

Satisfy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying this product. So far so good. I will order again.

1 2