Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite peanut butter as it is delicious and has nothing in it but organic peanuts!

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not as delicious as I expected

I can`t enjoy it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Because I`m still waiting the delivery. Almost 3 weeks past. Not possible to track =(

Mmmm...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this creamy, organic peanut butter. Great taste.

OOOO!

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this peanut butter. It's very smooth and creamy and yummy!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor.

About delivery of peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Classical, gentle knitting taste! When receiving a parcel the box was with a fat spot. Thought the glass jar broke during time to delivery. It appeared the cover is a little rumpled, through it oil (palm) in small amounts proceeded. Opened, washed to bank, everything is normal )

Really Good Peanut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why or what makes this PB so good. We always buy organic PB. This one tastes different and better, is even a lighter color than most PB. In what way does it taste different, well, I don't know how to describe that. Not really more peanuty. Smooth. Maybe it's just the batch of peanuts used this time around that are extra good.

Nice and Smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For those without the desire to chew their peanut butter, this is a good choice. Smooth and creamy without anything added. The size of the jar is also highly recommended for serious peanut butter eaters...I go through one every two weeks. Finally, the natural oil separation is minimal in this batch making for easy from-package-to-spoon transfer. All around a great pb.

Excellent, Pure, Organic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best peanut butter that we've had. I was skeptical about switching to Valencia peanut butter. Upon first taste by my finicky-eater husband, we were both sold. I personally think it has a lighter taste than the other peanut variety. I appreciate the fact this product is organic and that there is no added salt. Thanks iHerb!!

1 2 3