High-quality organic quinoa (in a package which needs redesign)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality grain, I just wish they would start using non-toxic paint on the packaging (can't help notice the smell). I'd suggest you refill it into some other bag upon arrival. Other than that, this Quinoa is great.

My first packet of quinoa and no looking back!

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was my first packet of quinoa and I find it really delicious! I cook it with water and a little chicken stock. It is also organic so what's not to like? Will definitely be ordering more of this! Just wish it came in bigger sizes!

Very good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked it very much. It was the first time for me to try Quinoa, so I did not know what to expect. But the taste and the texture were really nice! I just boiled it fo 15 minutes and mixed with some cooked vegetables (paprika, onion, selery, tomato, cauliflower and zucchini) It was delicious!!! Will try another brands to compare.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent whole grain with full protein.

bird seed LOL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying this product. It was a little strange eating it at first but I got used to it. I made it into a salad with vegies and dressing really good.

Quinoa is awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a really good alternative to rice. Very filling and so healthy. Cook mine with vegetable broth and it makes it tastier.

Yummy, High Protein Grain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This grain is nice to cook up like rice and add to stir fry breakfasts and lunches.

Love Quinoa Love Arrowhead products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great quick 'rice substitute' and if you have leftovers, it's yummy for breakfast, too.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wholesome and delicious! I've missed Quinoa since I moved to South Korea, now with iHerb, I am able to order gluten free foods at a reasonable cost! The quinoa tastes great, just like I remember back in the states! :)

Organic is the way to go.

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love quinoa - filling and healthy, a far superior option to rice and pasta. Great for making salads, stir-frys, fritters, etc.