Arrowhead Mills Organic Sprouted Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this pancake mix for awhile now and was glad to see that I could find it online since I am now in an area where the place I used to buy it is too far to travel. I love that this helps with making me regular. The flavor is ok, not sweet, but when adding jelly or syrup it brings out the flavor. I would recommend this to anyone especially someone having trouble with constipation.

easy to make, easy on the tummy

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Arrived safely in australia. Pleasantly surprised how tasty this was and as a bonus didn't need an egg for pancakes. It was a bit too thick made with the directions so I added an extra half a cup of milk - lactose free is naturally sweet. Came out lovely made with macadamia oil and the suggested teaspoon of cinnamon. I feel quite comfortable after two pancakes - so this is easier to digest for me even though it has some regular enriched flour in it.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste.

Good, a bit heavy

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that they are sprouted (and really wish iHerb would carry plain sprouted spelt flour!) We have had these and Namaste. The later is lighter. Saying that, I made both Arrowhead Mills and Namaste one day, and our neighbors came over, and while we preferred Namaste, they all preferred Arrowhead Mills!! So try them both and see what works for you :)

So So

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not the worst and it is pretty healthy, but I do not like how it gets crumbly very quickly and the taste is only so so.

It was opened when I received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The flour were all around the parcel. A bit disappointed!

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I actually haven't tried this yet but i imagine it's good. I wish iherb allowed you to comment on the products you have used and return later to comment on those you haven't yet experienced.

tasty pancake mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

awesome product as base for mixins, it is on my regular buy list

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoying this mix!

Good Pancakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the taste and texture of this mix. The grains are tasty and they fry up great.

1 2