PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've actually never tried millet before I bought this. And I love it! It tastes so good! I use the millet, amaranth and quinoa to make a really good porridge in the morning with a banana and cinnamon on top too. Very nice!

Delicous!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I grind this in a coffee mill and add to waffle mixes to add extra flavor and nutrition.

First pack of many.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent millet. The one I used to get from a health food store, though produced in United States as well, was horrible compared to this. Grains keep the shape and don't create a gluey concoction similar to wallpaper paste. I boiled a bit just to see and was delighted to find an edible and delicious grain.

Fantastic Texture!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't even know what millet was before purchasing this product. I'm really happy that I did buy it though! I used it in my homemade whole wheat bread just for some extra texture and it was incredible! It's also a great price considering that it is organic. Will for sure repurchase!

n/a

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Arrowhead mills's organic whole willet is my favorite grain. I love the taste, and it is the most alkaline grain... I suggest that cancer patients should take this grain as their daily nutrition. Trust me, I'm a nutritionist.

A pantry staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

On the Body Ecology diet, this grain is a must. So yummy in my millet-zucchini pancakes. Harder to eat when cooked in water on the stove (like rice) - tends to be more sticky than I'd like, but still good. Wish it came in a bigger size.

Sylvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nutricious. Good used together with Quinoa, about half and half. Stir in a few vegies, and vegan meat, spray with Braggs Liquid Aminos, and add a little cheese.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not as fresh and big grained as some of the other organic brands..

Price too high, quality too low, I should buy at my local health food store

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I compared it with other Millet I bought from health food store. Its quality is poorer than those I bought from health food store. The pric is twice higher than that of health food store