Corn Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad this is finely milled and not coarse, like polenta. Remember, this is NON GMO!

Non-GMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since most of the corn in the US is genetically-modified now, it's great to have a source of cornmeal that's organic. I can have cornbread again!

Whole Grain corn meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product because it is a great substitute for bread crumbs. I make delicious chicken cutlets and fried fish with this corn meal. It comes out light and crispy with a light corn flavor.

corn meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

just like regular corn meal only not evil. =)

Who would have thought!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One would think corn meal is corn meal, not so. Having made cornbread with arrowhead mills organic I am a die hard fan. Will not use any other as long as I can get my hands on this product. The best.

Arrowhead Mills, Whole Grain Organic Yellow Corn Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Was having problems finding corn meal not degermed, great surprise to find iHerb carries whole grain goodies. Great brand, good price and fast iHerb service. Keep up the great work!

Corn flour, not cornmeal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is corn flour, not cornmeal. Cornmeal is course and granular, while this product is fine like finely ground flour. Proper granular cornmeal adds a nice texture to cornbread and corn muffins.

미국 남부식 옥수수빵을 만들때 필요하대서 샀어요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

가루가 생각보다 고와요. 밀가루와 콘밀을 1:1로하지말고, 1:2 로 해도 좋을것같네요. 안달게 만드니까 식사용으로도 좋은것같아요. 가격도 괜찮은편인것같구요! 저는 밀가루 대신 호밀을 넣었더니 옥수수 맛이 안살아요. 밀가루를 쓰는게 좋을것같아요.

use it for cornbread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice to know I don't have to rely on GM products in my kitchen

So glad you make this available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am no longer able to find this organic meal locally. Thanks for enabling me to make cornbread again.