Just real cereal

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this as a sugar free option for breakfast cereal. I eat this with vanilla almond milk so the combination is perfect. I will buy more.

Can't Beat the Price

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You can make Rice Krispy-like treats with these :)

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste!

puffed millet is better

Posted by Reviewer1482533 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Of the three Arrowhead Mills puffed grain cereals carried by Iherb, this one disappointed. The taste is very bland, and what is worse, the puffed rice grains get soggy very quickly in milk, like by the time you walk from the refrigerator, putting your milk away, to the table to sit down and eat. This won't do. No benefit in taste and a lot of mush in the bowl = fail. Iherb's price is fanatastic, half the price of my one local grocer that carries these puffed cereals, the one redeeming virtue. But go with the puffed kamut (nice) or puffed millet (hands down my favourite in pleasing nutty taste and sturdy, unmushiness in milk), my preferred grain breakfast during hot summer months when it's too warm for oatmeal.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2802582 on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No junk, just straight puffed rice. I like it with soymilk and maple syrup.

Just what it's supposed to be

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just what it's supposed to be, puffed rice. No real flavor and the kernels are small, perhaps good as a snack food with breakfast together with some dried fruit and nuts. Not really good, that is, satisfying all by itself. A big bag full but soon gone.

good

Posted by Reviewer2468892 on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

exelent food

good quality, low price

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like so many other Arrowhead Mills products, this is reasonably priced and high quality. Everyone in my family likes it; for breakfast, snacks, or on the go. My toddler loves it!

Whole Grain Puffed Rice Cereal,

Posted by Reviewer1586407 on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I could no longer find Puffed Rice Cereal in a store near me, so I looked on the internet and found your Arrowhead Mills Product Puffed Rice Cereal. It is very good and I have eaten this cereal my whole life and I now am 66 years old and still love it. Thank you. Pam

Patrick and Catherine McNally

Posted by Reviewer3060983 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Arrowhead Mills puffed rice cereal arrived in good condition and within 5 days of ordering. We are very please with your service. Thank you, Patrick and Catherine McNally