tasty!/вкусно!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've already bought it twice and will buy again. VERY tasty, one of my favourite hot breakfasts. Брала уже дважды и буду брать еще. Ооочень вкусно, один из моих любимых горячих завтраков.

Enjoy a change from wheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's organic and rice. That's nice. But as I got to the halfway point in the package, I noticed the presence of weevils. These pesky little critters are found in many grain and seed products that are not effectively inspected. I dumped the remainder and will probably reorder in Oct., a cooler and cleaner month, perhaps.

Fast Breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been enjoying these brown rice grits for several years, as a basis for a quick, warm breakfast. Super when pop in some frozen edamame (or peas) & a chopped scallion (or chives), adding sesame oil to mix, season with tamari...and served alongside some steamed broccoli and kale similarly seasoned. Yummy comfort food for those days, you know?!

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be the answer for my challenge of how to make and eat brown rice without a ridiculous, messy cooking hassle. It cooks in a few minutes! Try setting your microwave at 1/3 power and cook it a bit longer than suggested. That way it won't boil over. Add extra water as needes. As far as I can tell, this seems to be just cracked whole brown rice. Can any experts answer this for us? Brown rice is awesome.

We love Organic Rice and Shine! It's a fast and nutritious evening meal when we've had "one of those days!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have Rice and Shine twice a week for our evening meal. It's easy and quick. We use milk instead of water (thus a complete protein) and add cut up apples and pears and bananas. Then we smile and relax, and enjoy a simple but nutritious meal.

Nice organic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have enjoyed this hot cereal for many years. I have multiple food allergies, so this allergen-free cereal has become one of 4 gluten-free staples that I use in a rotation diet. I top a bowl of healthy organic fruits, flaxmeal, and a spoonful of unrefined virgin coconut oil with some hot cereal almost every day.

easy preparation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love to start day with this delicious cereal, easy and quick to prepare

Good substitute for Cream of Wheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good substitute for Cream of Wheat

Quick solution to cooking brown rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Convenient way to cook organic brown rice.

Rise & Shine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I received my order in 2 days. WOW It was hard to find this produce but ordering it on line was great.

1 2