Help

Good supplement

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this at night just before bed because when you are healing your gut much of the stored toxins are released at night and so gluten and other such allergens I cannot eat are released in circulation and can irritate your gut and cause inflammation. I'm currently taking one before bed but feel that two wouldn't be too much.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works. I can feel it. I can eat bread and other complicated more "junk" foods with no pain and no heartburn. I will probably order again to see if this good news mantains for a while.

Great Digestive Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel great when I take these enzymes with my meals. Also I have a friend who has been taking them for many years and she thinks they are the BEST!

Devigest ADS, advanced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to aid in the ability to eat dairy and Gluten products. Without it I have digestive trouble. I am not using it on a regular basis, but when there is something I REALLY want to have, and haven't had it in several years.... I will then use the product and find it helpful.

Devigest ADS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this Devigest for a very tight bloated stomach, it works very well. Not over night magic, it took me some time, depends on each individual bodies. Love it 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Relieves bloating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product It relieves bloating and digestive upsetting from diary. It isn't cheap but it works

Very Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

79yr. F. Bowel problems over many years. Started Arthur Andrew Medical Devigest ADS three weeks ago and would recommend it. Almost back to normal. Also started same time A A Medical Syntol AMD. Great stuff Claire Kiwi Land

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definately not the best digestive enzyme I've had .. disappointed :(

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was using Enzymatic Therapy, Inc.'s Digest Gold. It always made me feel hungry after a couple of hours like middle of the night 11 pm/12 am. I got to eat something. This Arthur Andrew version just digest the food but never make me hungry. 2 Capsule is enough at all occasions.

Devigest ADS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

by far the best digestive enzymes available!!!

1 2