Super Fibrovera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a fantastic product! After years in which I have struggled with uterine fibroid problems he withdrew definitively, fantastic product!

Makes a difference

Posted by SpiritedEssentials on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have endometriosis and had this recommended to me by my Physician to help clear some of it up. It has been fantastic to both balance my hormones and lessen the pain. He recommended I take it on an empty stomach to help reduce some of the endo but it can be taken as a digestive aid with food as well. Highly recommended for anyone with female problems or those who want to try to get their liver and hormones back in balance.

This product helps in treating fibrocystic mastitis and other breasts conditions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is effective. I had pain in my one of my breasts and felt lumps, was scared and convinced that the examination will detect abnormal formations. I have been taking 3 pills of Fibrovera per day as treatment during 2 months. The Ultrasound examination showed no abnormal formations and the pain in the breast has disappeared. Recommend it to all women as prevention and treatment for any breast related problems.

This product works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has been effective in reducing bleeding from a fibroid condition. Managing pain very well too.

big uterine fibroids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 big uterine fibroids (8, 3, 3cm), so I bought Neprinol and Fibrovera to shrink the fibroids. I asked the company how many I need to eat. It recommends me to take 3 Neprinol and 2 Fibrovera 3 times per day on an empty stomach for best results. After a month, I have checked OS, fibroids become (11.5, 5, 3cm), but I only take half month of these supplements since I'm trying to conceive and I'm afraid that these supplements will affect baby. I will try more months, Hope it will helps!