I did not expect much but......

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After having tried many other enzyme formulations, I had only ever got a benefit from Dr Best nattokinase. This for me however is far more powerful, I have already purchased the 300 capsule bottle.

Good Enzymes for Inflammation

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This a good quality product with a nice recipe of ingredients that are GMO FREE and no fillers which is a big big plus. They are expensive and you do need to take at lease 6-12 per day if you have joint inflammation, I had a fall and my ankle and knee were painful and swollen , I literally took 6 x3 per day for four days , that pretty much emptied the bottle but on the fourth day I was pain free and no swelling. Very mobile no pain yeah! You can find good enzymes that are cheaper but when one can these are good. iHerb provide great customer service, Has products to suit everyone's budget, from the time I make my order it is picked, packed and shipped within 24 hours. The delivery with DHL is super fast and fantastic. I am very happy all-round. Thank you

Trying this... so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have Hashimotos and a side-effect can be fibrin build-up (and thick blood). I've heard good things about this, and will report back!

frozen shoulder

Posted by 5688395446739648963 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The pain in my shoulder was such that it would wake me 3-4x per night. 1 Neprinol 3x/day has decreased the pain to where I can sleep through the night.

the product is good, but delivery was awful.

Posted by 4786102343712687451 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not too much to comment. The product itself is quite good, I purchase it for my mom and she feels better with it. HOWEVER, the delivery was terrible...Personally, not like it...

Neprinol

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking this for inflamation i hope it helps.

very good value

Posted by 5743181063993945485 on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good value for money