Got rid of the candida

Posted by Reviewer2884074 on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it has improved my eliminations and I no longer have a metalic taste in my mouth due to candida overgrowth. I will continue to buy this product as I know that microflora and probiotics are key to a healthy digestive tract. Thank you for the relief and improved health! B.H. Citrus Heights Ca.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every brand of probiotics and this is the only one that works for me. I will use this brand only and will continue to order even though its expensive.

Feeling Great

Posted by Reviewer3025217 on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After three weeks I have much improved energy levels Great for a 79yr.old. Happy with it. Very pleased with iherb selection and service.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2900499 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It wipes out yeast infections quickly.

Top quality pre and pro biotic

Posted by Reviewer1646505 on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. I love it. Comes highly recommended by my naturopath too.

Syntol

Posted by 5432694450504814229 on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for helping you to defeat candida overgrowth. Used with other products and a carbohydrate/yeast limiting diet.

The Jury is Still Out

Posted by SherryB on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for a year under the "rx" of a doctor for candida. They seemed to really believe in the product and truly acted like it was the only product that would successfully cure candida. Not for me. While I was taking it, I found it at IHerb. About the same cost, but I saved lots on the shipping. I found that there was not information on the web about the product. Seems like a sound product, but it is costly so weigh your options. All of us have unique health issues and this might be worth a try for others.

fighting candida

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product has helped me not suffer from major candida flare ups, I can eat my daily papaya & not suffer! I take 3 pills in the morning before anything else, feel almost human...:)

Excellent probiotic supplement

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good ingredients with a high quality delivery method of delivery plus it comes with beneficial digestive enzymes and prebiotics.

Fantastic

Posted by 5278905077100942309 on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried several other probiotics, have IBS, these are by far the best

1 2