Got rid of the candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it has improved my eliminations and I no longer have a metalic taste in my mouth due to candida overgrowth. I will continue to buy this product as I know that microflora and probiotics are key to a healthy digestive tract. Thank you for the relief and improved health! B.H. Citrus Heights Ca.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every brand of probiotics and this is the only one that works for me. I will use this brand only and will continue to order even though its expensive.

Feeling Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After three weeks I have much improved energy levels Great for a 79yr.old. Happy with it. Very pleased with iherb selection and service.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! It wipes out yeast infections quickly.

Top quality pre and pro biotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. I love it. Comes highly recommended by my naturopath too.

The Jury is Still Out

Posted by SherryB on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for a year under the "rx" of a doctor for candida. They seemed to really believe in the product and truly acted like it was the only product that would successfully cure candida. Not for me. While I was taking it, I found it at IHerb. About the same cost, but I saved lots on the shipping. I found that there was not information on the web about the product. Seems like a sound product, but it is costly so weigh your options. All of us have unique health issues and this might be worth a try for others.

Syntol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for helping you to defeat candida overgrowth. Used with other products and a carbohydrate/yeast limiting diet.

FANTASTIC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely fantastic product. Not only are yeast infections reduced but multiple other benefits have been observed including elimination of ringworm. The only drawback is needing to take it on an empty stomach. Strongly recommend this product.

best probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Raving reviews from all my friends who take it. Bowel movements better, skin complexion improvement, and just overall better health

fighting candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product has helped me not suffer from major candida flare ups, I can eat my daily papaya & not suffer! I take 3 pills in the morning before anything else, feel almost human...:)

1 2