Syntol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only supplement that has helped me overcome a yeast infection,i tried all brands and amounts of probiotics, only thing that worked for me. Try it, i believe it will work for anyone.

Not the Cure All for Me

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A doctor recommended or sort of "rx'd" this product for me out of their stock and told me this was the only product these days that would cure candida. After a year for me, it did not (with strict diet). I turned to Iherb when I found that they sold the product for cheaper. Seems like a sound probiotic, but each of us is different and we may have underlying issues such as my Lyme's disease that can cause healing problems. Try it, but don't believe it is the only way to go. Candida is a weird, weird deal.

best in controling Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great to keep Candida (yeast) flare ups. have been using this several years now, Take it between meals & note that if can cause hot flashes for menopaused women, but worth the sweat! I have tried so many other brands, spent hundreds of dollars, but his one worked for me. it's worth every penny. Arthur Andrew Medical products are of excellent quality! I also use their Nattokaise, as blood thinner,no more plavix or side effects!

a reliable probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have tried a number of probiotic formulas and this one seems to work best for us.

Potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with other supps. This can easily stand alone, but I stack all my supps. In addtion, I also stack with with addtional serrapeptase - look it up. Good stuff.

good combination of probiotic spores and enzymes

Posted by freeradicle on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helpful for controlling gut dysbiosis (whether from candida, bad bacteria or both). The enzymes help digest the biofilm which protect the candida or bad bacteria. The probiotics help recolonise the gut with good bacteria. They are in spore form so they are better at surviving and germinating. Each capsule only contains 3.4 billion CFU of probiotics so I have to take many for effect, as well as additional probiotics and enzymes from other supplements. But I have very bad dysbiosis and other people might manage with Syntol alone.

Love and recommend this blend of probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes

Posted by asourroubille on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having suffered from endometriosis for a long time, and looking into the best probiotics & prebiotics blend I could find for me and my clients, I was greatly surprised to find this blend by Arthur Andrew Medical. Since they have a couple of other products specific for endometriosis, I thought I would try them. I tried in the past 5 other great known brands of probiotics, and this one definitely makes it on top of my list. It works wonders, and besides taking it myself every single day, I recommend it to my family and friends. The spore germination method that they are using is amazing, and you will feel the difference when you try this product.

Syntol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Get rid of Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is extremely good quality! Everyone would benefit from getting rid of candida from their bodies as it is the major cause of leaky gut which is behind just about every disease imaginable. Good price too.

Havasi András. Hungary 2225 Üllő Állomás str 49/A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately Currently Hungary is not available product!!Excellent product, doctors recommendation !!!Good price !!The customs clearance costs $ 60!!That's a lot !!

1 2