Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used at least a dozen different types of probiotics in the past five years and by far the best one has been this one, Syntol by Arthur Andrew Medical. I have used it in the past and am coming back to it and thinking that it may become the only one that I use in future. I have had GI difficulties since a doctor prescribed Bactrim for a Blastocystis infection in 2009 - dysbiosis and chronic diarrhea of a C diff type. The Syntol has brought balance back into my GI system in a way that other probiotics can't seem to. Whether this is a yeast imbalance or dysbiotic flora, Syntol has the ability to correct it. Without Syntol (and some of the other probiotics) I would not have been able to continue working full-time during my period of illness. Syntol has saved me.

one of the strongest

Posted by norihito on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the strongest probiotics as good as dr. ohhira. Has kind a different effect to me compared with dr.ohhira. Good product.

Arthur Andrew Medical, Syntol AMD, Advanced Microflora Delivery, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't seem to work as well for my situation. Was disappointed because I had high hopes based on what I had read about it.

Just Not Sure

Posted by SherryB on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor put me on this supplement for candida. It never got rid of the candida while on this product and a strict diet. But, then again, I later went to another and better doctor and they found Lyme's disease which most likely was the underlying cause of why I was not fighting off things. I am not going to say that this product does not work. Probably does if you are just one of those people who has been eating too many carbs, sweets and blowing your PH off balance and once you quit and take some probiotics then you recover quite nicely from candida. We all are so different.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great alternative to taking tons of probiotics hoping it will colonize in the gut. This is a different approach, and the enzymes help remove the biofilm.

Only one (in 50 yrs) to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works. Period. Everything else bloats or seems a waste of money.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product!It does what it says!I'm on my 2nd bottle.

Syntol AMD Advanced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this product very effective and says what it does.

doesn't help constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't read the reviews well, so bought it for easing elimination but it turned out to be ineffective...

Outstanding probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used Syntol AMD for several years now. Over time, my gut health has progressively improved, with a corresponding reduction in food reactivity. After using Syntol initially I experienced a quick improvement, which then plateaued, after which the improvement was slow, steady and incremental. I think that it is important to use this product over the long term to experience the benefits. I now take one capsule every second day as maintenance.

1 2