Absolutely lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

However, very expensive and gives me indigestion issues.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it on toast or fruit. The little packages makes it easy to carry along on journeys or to work instead of carrying a jar. Would buy it again, if only my kids liked it more...

Love the Individual Packets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying coconut butter in jars but did find that after a short while the product became quite dry. By the end of the jar, it was definitely smooth and creamy. Problem solved with these packets. It is definitely a more costly option but I only use coconut butter in my smoothies a couple of times a week so one box lasts quite a while. Given how fresh, fragrant and creamy the butter tastes with each use, I think the slightly higher cost is worth it.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

if you like coconut it is a real treat. I keep it in my desk draw at the office for an afternoon snack. Just eat it with a spoon it's that good

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Artisana coconut butter is definitely the best around, and having it in these little sachets instead of the jar is perfect if you don't want to be tempted to over-indulge.... :)

Tasteful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are awesome, perfect in sauces, on the go, eat as a lunch etc! Would definitely buy again:) Ok price.

good snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice taste of coconut

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste great

Delicious, convenient, a little pricey but worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not a big eater so I'm trying to gain a few pounds; this is something I bought to indulge my sweet tooth without eating high calorie junk. It is absolutely delicious. It's pricey, but it really does the trick and I love the portable size. It's super creamy and luxurious. The package says to "listen to the song your taste buds will sing"...it really is that yummy.

coconut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

all i can say is Yummy. these packets are easy for transporting for lunch or snack and for traveling

1 2