OK, wow!

Posted by juliaheis on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What an amazingly delicious treat! I could not stop opening the jar and scooping out more and more of this creamy, rich cashew butter! There are so many things you can do with it: make cashew "milk," spread it on raw crackers or cookies, rice cakes, put it in recipes, shakes, and smoothies, put a dollop of it on top of raw fruit pies, or just eat it straight out of the jar. A great, raw, organic cashew butter!

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, use as you would peanut butter. No added sodium makes this a winner with me.

Nirvana in a Jar

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Raw cashew butter....let me count the ways I use this product. Excellent taste. If you keep it in the refrigerator, take it out about 10 minutes before using and it will spread much more easily.

Love Artisana

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing taste, smooth and sweet. I use it when making chocolate, it makes the chocolate milder, like milk chocolate <3

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2428745 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a perfect cashew butter - organic and raw - easy to make cashew milk with it and 1000 other things! Happy with this item!

Yummy nut butter!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always buy Artisana products, but I have one issue, everything is too dense and solid, I like my nut butters a bit easier to spread. Please fix Artisana! Otherwise fabulously addictive!

love it!

Posted by 5667606051182095529 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

cashew is my favourite amongst all the nuts, and it lived up to my expectations

Mild Cashew Butter

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this cashew butter because it is raw and from Artisana, but it does have a bland flavor. Works well with Artisana Coconut Oil on toast.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cashew butter is rich and very tasty. Highly recommended for raw food un-cooking.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This butter is very rich and creamy. Very tasty too.