Love this almond butter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So sad to see this product discontinued...love the quality and flavor of this lightly roasted variety. Would like to see it back....

SOOO creamy and almondy - LOVE IT

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is without a doubt the best almond butter I have ever tried. It tastes sooo good it's like heaven in your brain when you're eating it.. : ) Blends perfect in raw food recipes, especially in cacao recipes.. I made something truly great today with it that I have to share; just blend coconut palm sugar with raw cacao, some raw cacaonibs, 1/2 cup coconut flour or almond flour, extra virgin coconut oil and pour it in to small muffin forms and place 1 tbs almond butter in the middle of each muffin the chocolate sauce - set a side in the fridge for 30 min or so. EAT! <3 it's sooo tasty.

Way tastier than the raw Artisana butter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended, this is absolutely delicious! I've never actually liked the raw kind though.

Almond butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it

Heavenly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You might need a 12-step program after you taste this stuff. It is sooo good that it can be addictive. It's what I remember almond butter tasting like when I first tried it in th 1980's. Sure, it's pricey, but just pace yourself. It is delish...

Great creamy consistensy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So great creamy consistensy with a roasted taste. This is one of my favourite things to put om rice-crackers or raw bread.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

finding new, interesting ways to enjoy it all the time

Delicious!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this almond butter. It has a great taste and Artisana generally produce some good products. I hate it when I run out and have to buy another brand. Some almond butter's cause stomach discomfort but I find I am ok with this one. The only thing I would change is the consistency, I wish it were a little runnier.

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried both the organic almond butter and this item. I like this one more.

Very Smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This almond butter is smooth and sweet. I like a teensy bit of sea salt in my nut butter to highlight the natural sweetness of the nuts. I simply blitzed about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of sea salt with the entire jar in the food processor. Perfect!