BAD!!

Posted by holahola on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought 10-15 pieces of this, and only THREE were good! THREE! The rest ended it the garbage-bin because it was rancid. Will never buy again!!

Not this brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First off, I'd like to say that the Navitas brand of cacao butter is a much better value than Artisana. I've heard a lot of good things about cacao butter that it's moisturizing and has anti-aging effects. I didn't know it has other health benefits or is nutrient dense. I try to follow a plant-based diet and avoid animal products and processed foods. Cacoa butter is an excellent source of plant-based saturated fat. Coconut oil is another good source, but I prefer cacao butter. I personally don't like the taste of coconut oil. It makes me feel nauseous. Since adding cacao butter to my diet, my skin, gums and teeth have improved considerably. I'm going to continue using it in my diet. It tastes great kinda like chocolate without sugar and caffeine.

Delicious

Posted by khessel on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this to make some delicious chocolate covered marzipan. My only negative comment is the amount of product is less than I expected.

muy rico

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

El mismo olor a chocolate de las abuelas, muy natural y rico, sirve tanto para temas de belleza, estrías, cacao labial( el olor del antiguo cacao), como para añadir a tus postres, no contiene grasas saturadas y azucar natural y ademas superbarato, viene en un pequeño bloque y puedes calentarlo en el micro.

good

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good product, though if you use alot i suggest buying something bigger

Raw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell remembered me of tobacco.

Buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

La utilice para hacer bombones de chocolate raw y quedaron muy ricos. El inconveniente es que son pocos gramos.

cocoa butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

tastes great, great quality, costs a lot for the quantity, and i mean a lot..

Great tasting organic cacao butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells so deeply chocolate like, it really makes you realize that chocolate's tastiness comes from cacao butter! This small package is very convenient for trials and for when you do not want to have too much at a time.

yummo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely amazing in clean chocolate cooking

1 2