Will repeat

Posted by 5691834564049933216 on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Spread on toast is absolutely scrumptious! Very rich and savory walnuts flavor, and smoothly spread. Putting one or two tea spoons of light honey is also great. I made some dressing with this butter, olive oil, lemon juice (or wine vinegar) , salt and pepper for green salad. I definitely recommend this, and will buy this again.

not as great as expected

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this butter after reading all of the positive reviews and expecting something moderately sweet due to the cashew content. It is nothing but sweet: walnuts are naturally a bit bitter and that's what this butter tastes like. I think you could also easily make a butter like this at home, in a thermo-mix. I'm not too excited about it and prefer almond butters.

To Die For

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow... I just can't believe this is walnuts & cashews.. VERY, VERY yummy... I just wish it weren't so expensive for only 8 oz..

ARTISANA WALNUT BUTTER WITH CASHEWS

Posted by 5288031129988718831 on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Artisana has done it again. Wow, this is really tasty. The walnut flavor really comes through. The texture is just right. This was my first time purchasing this walnut butter, but it certainly WILL NOT be my last. Really delicious.

The real thing

Posted by 5603325528909264064 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has the taste and texture of ground up walnuts - couldnt taste the cashews and has a slightly bitter after taste. All in all, it was delicous on toast, but I couldnt get my kids to eat it.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not as yummy as the macadamia but still pretty danged tasty

FANTASTIC TASTE SENSATION

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Need a bigger bottle. So healthy for me as a VEGAN. It has Omegas for brain health. I feel so good after eating it. It is healthy fats and on my blood work it showed I needed that. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED>

Creamy and healthy

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Artisana Organics Raw walnut butter is a far healthier substitute for butter. It is so creamy and delicious. Can be used in baking, desserts, breads and buns. There are so many uses for it. As a spread, with coconut sugar, or date sugar on bread topped with bananas. In an ice cream. You can make a delicious walnut milk. 1 tablespoon to one cup of water and blend, instead of dairy milk which is mucous forming and full of bacteria and pus. You can make date bars, but best of all I love it as a butter on my toast with Agave nectar or date syrup. It is anti inflammatory, high in omega 3 essential fatty acids. Ground raw walnuts are an excellent source of brain food for your children.

Fantastic

Posted by 5620841805355079707 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and consistence. Perfect for breakfast with coffee or tea.

Love it!