Will repeat

Posted by 5691834564049933216 on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Spread on toast is absolutely scrumptious! Very rich and savory walnuts flavor, and smoothly spread. Putting one or two tea spoons of light honey is also great. I made some dressing with this butter, olive oil, lemon juice (or wine vinegar) , salt and pepper for green salad. I definitely recommend this, and will buy this again.

not as great as expected

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this butter after reading all of the positive reviews and expecting something moderately sweet due to the cashew content. It is nothing but sweet: walnuts are naturally a bit bitter and that's what this butter tastes like. I think you could also easily make a butter like this at home, in a thermo-mix. I'm not too excited about it and prefer almond butters.

To Die For

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow... I just can't believe this is walnuts & cashews.. VERY, VERY yummy... I just wish it weren't so expensive for only 8 oz..

ARTISANA WALNUT BUTTER WITH CASHEWS

Posted by 5288031129988718831 on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Artisana has done it again. Wow, this is really tasty. The walnut flavor really comes through. The texture is just right. This was my first time purchasing this walnut butter, but it certainly WILL NOT be my last. Really delicious.

The real thing

Posted by 5603325528909264064 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has the taste and texture of ground up walnuts - couldnt taste the cashews and has a slightly bitter after taste. All in all, it was delicous on toast, but I couldnt get my kids to eat it.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not as yummy as the macadamia but still pretty danged tasty

Another Uber Better-Watch-Yourself Treat That is Actually Good for You!

Posted by Reviewer3172436 on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As I have eliminated sugar and most carbs from my eating, I have found this that really tastes as though it is something I should NOT be eating! It is just divine and so worth the price. However, in all of my findings, i-herb has the lowest price. Do yourself a favor and buy a jar of this. I called it a "Better-Watch-Yourself Treat because it is soooo delicious-it is hard to stop eating it!

Walnut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has a good taste and can tolerate it better than eating walnuts raw.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1864953 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The price was very good. The product was packaged well, and it arrived on time. I'll use this company again.

Very good!