Great stuff only when fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this about 5 or so times now. My dog Snickers loves it when it's fresh; I put it on his food with a dropper bottle (which I keep in fridge), good for his joints & great for his mental energy. When it goes cloudy he can tell almost immediately & he no longer likes it; if it's especially cloudy he will put his ears back, back away from his dog food & takes on a sad posture. The message is clear: cloudiness is unacceptable to Snickers. Last time I bought this it went cloudy in less than a month, that's no good, usually it's good for at least 2 1/2 - 3 months. If it lasts 2 months then that's decent. I'm going to try my luck with something else & hope for more stability next time. The problem is that my little dog may react to preservatives in other products. Wish me luck.

My dog loves this!

Posted by livelig on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dog is a picky eater, but when I put hos daily dose of smoky meat flavor canine omega3 on his food the food disappears quickly. He absolutely loves this oil and the best part is that it's good for him! Will buy again.

Ascenta, Canine Omega-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! My dog loves the taste and I love giving him the benefits of Omega-3 oil. My Vet suggested I use this specific product for my 150 lb. Irish Wolfhound. Thomas Downey Wrentham, MA

Recommended by our vet...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dogs need omega 3's for all the same reasons we do. My min pin's low fat diet isn't enough to keep him healthy. This brand is easy to add to his food and he likes it.

Acecta Canine Omega3, Smokey Meat Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product !! Has improved the skin and coats of both of my dogs. I also believe it has helped the overall health of my dog with liver disease. The only difference in this order was that the product doesn't smell as smokey as the previous bottles.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We were instructed by our vet to provide omega 3 supplements for our pomeranian who has a rare skin disease and lost his hair. The supplement is working and the hair is slowly returning.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 8 year old Border Collie started to show signs of stiffness when he was getting up. Our Vet recommended we try this product and the results have been very good. After one month all signs of his stiffness were gone and it has not returned after using this for the past 5 months.

My dog loves it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells yummy :) I wish to heal my dog'skin disease.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think my dog love it but it is very fast to finish a bottle

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Was a bit sceptical at first ( a fussy dog ) who rejects ANYTHING in his food He just LOVED the oil, after 3 weeks he's more active coat looks fantastic and his aged bones are much more mobile and since this is the only additive to his food IT REALLY HELPS so I can with confidence recommend you try this seems to be a great omega 3 and they love the taste. Will buy another supply also the cat one just as good.

1 2 3 4