Excellent product at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion this is the best fish oil for Felines currently on the market, it comes from excellent sources and does not contain Cod liver oil which is bad for cats. I feed it to my 20 year old boys and it greatly improves their joint mobility and makes their coat silky. Please note that some cats don't care for fish oil so you may have to administer via syringe or dropper. for instance, one of my boys loves it straight out of the bottle in his dish, however his brother wouldn't touch it until I administered via dropper a couple times. He now laps it up just like his brother.

Impressed

Posted by Leveeah on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My cat gets dandruff and matted fur, but since I started giving her this oil her coat is smooth and silky. The oil itself is well received. I mix it into her food in the morning and I think it stimulates her appetite (which can be picky).

The doctor !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is what we have been needing for our female feline who is 14 yrs old and was having all kinds of issues and problems that nobody seemed to be able to give us a answer to and all the vet wanted was our $$$$,So I googled all her issues and a few sites recommended Accenta,Feline Omega3 and has soon as we got it and started giving it to her within a couple days she was back to herself and even more playfull and sulky for attention. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Packaging...bottle delivery of the oil itself

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would love to see a stopper placed in the bottle that keeps it from dripping or pouring out similar to what pharmacies use. Also, I think my neurologically-impaired cat is walking more upright since using the Omega 3, and she seems to like it. Although I think it really stinks, as in smelling fishy, of course.

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This omega 3 is fantastic three weeks my cat's coats are beautiful and silky I was just blown away by the improvement .. been a little aged as well they seem more active, they like the taste mind you it took 4 days before one cat would touch it then after that no problems she looks for it now... I can recommend you give it a try good price especially here in NZ the same type of product $31.00 so a no brainer really buying superior products at such a good price from I Herb just makes good sense THANK YOU I HERB

Love this product for my cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for omega 3's. My cats love it, also makes their fur shine.

Kitty Omega3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, my kitty has responded well to it and it is already helping with her digestion after just a couple weeks.

fishy fishy but kitty loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my baby boy loves this thing, i guess he just loves the fishy oily taste and texture. he is even willing to lick just the oil itself out from his syringe although i was going to put it inside his food, but before i could do so he start smelling and licking the oil off the syringe tip. when he doesnt want to finish his food, just a few drops of this oil will do the trick to make him finish his food. not only that the oil is good for him too, so overall i would say its a good buy.

helps our cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

His "wet" food is sometimes too dry for him. We add a little of this fish oil every day and it makes the food moist, helping him eat enough. We are sure not to run out.

- Soft, silky hair -

Posted by Christal on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gave this to my two cats. In less than a week of daily supplementation, their hair became very shiny, soft and silky to the touch. However it doesn't seem to help them shed less. Pretty good value as the bottle is quite big for cat's consumption. I may rotate with other brands. Three stars coz I was hoping it'd help their hair to grow stronger and shed less. Maybe it needs more time. Note: Do note, though, that somehow my cats don't really like the taste of this fish oil; they won't eat their wet food if I mix in the recommended amount of the oil. So I have to feed them with a syringe, which makes it inconvenient, as both cats will also run away when they see the bottle. Will try another brand next time, one that my cats will eagerly accept.

1 2