Absolutely effective and worth the price tag

Posted by 4935497969787863364 on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High DHA, triglyceride formula, reputable brand at a price that is heaven-sent. What's there not to love?

This product brought our colestrol down

Posted by 4764419502430948877 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have taken this for a few years. We definitely know this has kept us off medication.

LOVE THIS!!!

Posted by 4679020969680646577 on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Have been giving my daughter DHA/EPA Supplement since birth ( Mom Couldn't Breastfeed) And for the past 1 1/2 year I was using COD Oil, which was good and did its job. But as my daughter got older it got harder for me to put it in her Juice/Oatmeal ect.. Because of its Strawberry scent and thick consistency. So I had to try something else, before this i tried the OLLY SUPER BRAINY, but the DHA/EPA levels where low and she would have to chew them real good to get the same absorbing effect as the liquid. So then I ordered the. UTRASea High DHA CITRUS flavor. It's BEEN A GOD SEND!! So light I can put it in her O.J. And she doesn't even know it's there! Because of the High Potency, I only need 1/2 teaspoon twice a day!! I could put it all in one cup, I like to spread it out. So if your little one or even older one, like O.J. This is the DHA FOR YOU!! Nothing Bad about Nordic brand, it got me through the 1st year. But now things are Sooo Much Easier!!! THANK YOU, UltraSea!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is no fishy taste with this oil and the high DHA is excellent for improving brain function. I mix it in with our morning green drink and don't even notice the taste. It pours well as it has a plastic pourer in the neck so there is no oil running down the side of the bottle. After trying many other Omega oils I will stick with this one.

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes it, great tasting fish oil! I mix it into her puree, the taste doesn't bother her (and she is really picky).

Calamari Oil

Posted by 5292330844061736207 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I read somewhere that Omega 3 from calamari oil is superior to fish oil. It is my third botlle. I bought this for my kids. EPA makes them calm and happy, DHA supposed to makes them smarter. Never be without this. I can really tell if they haven't take this supplement!

Excellent for higher DHA needs

Posted by Leveeah on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Naturopath wanted me taking 2000 mg of DHA per day. That's very difficult with pills but this oil makes it possible. I was wary about reflux since I've never used a liquid fish oil before, but as long as I take it at the end of a meal I have no problem with it. It seems to be very good quality, and has a light fresh taste. I do wish it came in bigger bottles though.

Good stuff

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice DHA EPA supplement. It has awesome flavor. Occasionally I did burp it up, but it wasn't bad, as the taste was so good. :o)