Absolutely effective and worth the price tag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High DHA, triglyceride formula, reputable brand at a price that is heaven-sent. What's there not to love?

Good for dogs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My golden retriever is taking 1 t. with his breakfast every day. This particular NutraSea with the Ingredient from squid was recommended as the best for dogs. Thank you. gini germani

This product brought our colestrol down

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have taken this for a few years. We definitely know this has kept us off medication.

LOVE THIS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Have been giving my daughter DHA/EPA Supplement since birth ( Mom Couldn't Breastfeed) And for the past 1 1/2 year I was using COD Oil, which was good and did its job. But as my daughter got older it got harder for me to put it in her Juice/Oatmeal ect.. Because of its Strawberry scent and thick consistency. So I had to try something else, before this i tried the OLLY SUPER BRAINY, but the DHA/EPA levels where low and she would have to chew them real good to get the same absorbing effect as the liquid. So then I ordered the. UTRASea High DHA CITRUS flavor. It's BEEN A GOD SEND!! So light I can put it in her O.J. And she doesn't even know it's there! Because of the High Potency, I only need 1/2 teaspoon twice a day!! I could put it all in one cup, I like to spread it out. So if your little one or even older one, like O.J. This is the DHA FOR YOU!! Nothing Bad about Nordic brand, it got me through the 1st year. But now things are Sooo Much Easier!!! THANK YOU, UltraSea!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is no fishy taste with this oil and the high DHA is excellent for improving brain function. I mix it in with our morning green drink and don't even notice the taste. It pours well as it has a plastic pourer in the neck so there is no oil running down the side of the bottle. After trying many other Omega oils I will stick with this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes it, great tasting fish oil! I mix it into her puree, the taste doesn't bother her (and she is really picky).

Calamari Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I read somewhere that Omega 3 from calamari oil is superior to fish oil. It is my third botlle. I bought this for my kids. EPA makes them calm and happy, DHA supposed to makes them smarter. Never be without this. I can really tell if they haven't take this supplement!

Excellent for higher DHA needs

Posted by Leveeah on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Naturopath wanted me taking 2000 mg of DHA per day. That's very difficult with pills but this oil makes it possible. I was wary about reflux since I've never used a liquid fish oil before, but as long as I take it at the end of a meal I have no problem with it. It seems to be very good quality, and has a light fresh taste. I do wish it came in bigger bottles though.

Good stuff

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice DHA EPA supplement. It has awesome flavor. Occasionally I did burp it up, but it wasn't bad, as the taste was so good. :o)