Help

Great Ascenta NutraSea HP Concentrated Lemon Flavor High EPA Omega-3 Supplement.

Posted by BeckySue on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this ultra-pure, great tasting omega-3 is beneficial for cardiovascular health, brain function, joints and mobility. It is important that every lot is independently tested and certified for quality, purity and label claims. Omega-3 is a great all around health supplement.

NutraSea HP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 5 mL NutraSea HP every morning in addition to my medicines for hypertension and dholesterol. My B.P. and my cholersteral levels seem to be under control. I intend to continue taking NutraSea HP.

worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased NutraSea HP and within two weeks I noticed a difference (positive) in the swelling in my fingers. I bought this for several reasons, my arthritic swelling being just one. As far as helping with my cholesterol, I'm not sure yet. One other plus, although it doesn't taste good, it is bearable - tastes a little like I would image lemon pledge tastes.

Opinion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

Ascenta NutraSea HP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Had it many times. The problem with buying bottles is that you have to use it within 14 days. Ideal for a family of 4.

Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting fish oil I have ever had.I drink by itself and there is no aftertaste.Thanks for making such a great product.

Godd EPA/DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking this but is very concentrated compared to other brandsd.

Ascenta Rx EPA/DHA Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best product on the market, by far

I use this mainly for an arthritic knee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Dr. suggested this product as a natural anti-inflammation aid and I am very pleased with the results. If I try to skip 2-3 days in a row,I truly feel a difference!

I LOVE iHerb.com